Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Been a while!

Wow, almost a whole year lol. It just shows how busy I am. Can't believe Brooke hasn't bugged me about not posting for this long ha :) Well I do suppose a lot of stuff has happened.. finally got my licenses so watch out! lol I love the vehicle my parents got me. It's a Ford Escape who's name is Trent and yes of course I named him :)
School is getting really stressful. On our last 6 weeks and then summer! I'm finally realizing I'm growing up and I have responsibilities. Like getting to school on time. lol School hasn't been my favorite place lately. I drag my feet walking into the school. Drama is the main problem. It's all just very overwhelming sometimes and it stresses my mother out. More than me usually ha but mom says it's just a stage that every teenage girl goes through and that everybody is just trying to find themselves. I know she's trying to be serious but I do tend to laugh a little when she says this because she says it to me everyday and I know exactly when she's going to say it lol but momma I do love you and I glad God gave me you. :)


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I stress so much. I just want the best for you and sometimes we dont agree on what that is. Love you more than you could imagine!

    ReplyDelete