Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm writing in this now because I don't think I'll have time to tomorrow because I', going out to eat with my family for my birthday but I wanted to wish Haley and Ethan a happy birthday!!(March 17th) All three of us have the same birthday =] Ethan is my little cousin that moved to Ohio not to long ago. I miss them people haha They are coming to visit this weekend! I'm so excited to see Les, Rob, Brooke, and Ethan, and Amy and her kids. Brooke is like my little sister. I used to give all my clothes to her ha =] I can't wait..






Haley is my best friend, pretty much my sister. We are so different, if you would look at her she has blue eyes, blonde long hair, and is pretty tall. Then you look at me I have brown eyes, brown shorter hair, and I'm short. ha, but we are still the best of friends..love her =]BFF.

2 comments:

  1. hey ! happy B-day !! I always thought of you as a sister too !! I remeber getting clothes from ya that is where most of my warbrobe came from ! I forgot all about those pictures from that going away party. We looked tan almost !! Ha !! well see ya friday !! I AM SO EXCITED !!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day Bridgette!! Hard to believemy baby sis's baby is all grown up. Enjoy Les, Brooke, Ethan, Amy,Paige and heidi this weekend. Sorry but Rob isn't coming. Guess I will be in charge of keeping the guys out of trouble as Jay will be out of town all weekend too. He is doing his annual Continuing Ed.Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Love ya-Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete