Saturday, March 7, 2009

Music...its what I love.

Wow, its already March 7th. This year has gone by so fast! I love the weather we had today! BEAUTIFUL =] but sorry about not posting in forever. I have been so busy with school, drivers training, volleyball, piano. It has been so crazy around here ha but anywho...Last weekend was one of the craziest weekends I've ever had! Saturday started off with a morning detention. =[ I told my mother that I beat some kid up school and i got a detention =] ha she laughed but no..I got it just for tardies. I have a hard time getting up in the mornings. (I'm not a morning person at all!) After detention I was off for Indy! =] State was up there for chorus finals. It was so exciting but the ride up there was so long lol Plus I had a very sore throat. It was quite disappointing for me. This was when I needed my voice., for state!! We sang at 2:48. Misty played the piano for us. We all thought we deserved a Gold but we ended up missing it by one point. =[ Mrs. Hawkins said she was so proud of us for getting a Silver and a few tears were running down some cheeks that day. I have a few pictures of on the way there and afterwards and the stop at steak n shake. =]




























The next day, March 1st, the Barr Reeve Band went to play at a Pacers game. It wasn't just the Barr reeve band. South Knox and Loogootee went also. Barr reeve, being a small band, took the little viking bus but 5 of us got to ride the loogootee bus. Dillon got to ride the other one. A bunch of the underclassmen had to ride the little bus. It didn't bother me much ha. Better seats, wasn't too loud, and I heard the other bus had an odor ha I sat with Chelsea. She plays the flute just like me =] we have become great friends this year.






















No comments:

Post a Comment